Sunday, January 30, 2011

Missing in action ...

I know my blogs have been somewhat repetitive. Just not too much to write about lately .. Or I just haven't felt the need to write lately. I am in a funk. One of those damn deployment funks. We have hit halfway and I feel like time has stopped. I always say .. "Once you hit halfway, then it is all downhill from there." Which is true. But, damn January has been the longest month in my entire life. Or at least it feels like it right now. Thank GOD February is a short month. I need some quickness in my life. One more day till February. One more. Hold on Sarah, almost there. Almost done. We are so close. Keep your head up and keep positive. He IS thinking of you and missing you just as much as you miss and think of him. I need his voice. It has been so long since I have had his voice. Getting online for five minutes and barely having a conversation is not cutting it right now. Yes, granted, I take it over nothing, but that is not a real conversation in my eyes. Urg. I am just thinking about it too much. Another week has come and gone, which means another week closer to my Soldier. That's all I need to be thinking about.

*Sigh*

Last day of my photo challenge, hopefully since I was counting the days this past month, that now that I won't be counting days anymore .. Time will fly by. We'll see.

Until next time ...


Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss .. (January 30, 2011)

I miss you.
More and more each day.
I cannot wait for our reunion.
Be safe.
Hurry home.
I love you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment