Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy girl right here ...

It's a snow day! And it is still coming down. I absoultely love the snow and the winter weather. I let the boys out and we just played and played in the snow. We are taking a break now and will go back out later. It is absolutely beautiful. I have my blinds open and am just enjoying watching the white snowflakes gently fall down. Happy, happy girl. On top of that, it is the first day of school. I am a total nerd and absolutely enjoy school. It will honestly be very hard when I do graduate and am not attending classes anymore, but I am anxious to get into my career job. I am torn, but am in no rush. The morning has turned out to be a really great morning so far, I am hoping the rest of the day will too. The Army base is closed, so I guess I will just have to relax and take the day off from working out .. Darn. More time to spend with my boys and throw snowballs and make snow angels with them. I hope everyone else is having a good day and if it is snowing where you are, go outside and enjoy it! Soak it up, drink some hot chocolate and just be thankful for all that we have.

Sam-Man running to play in the backyard

Major-Magoo wanting a drink but it's covered in snow

The boys playing in our backyard

Our frontyard .. And it's still coming down

Our home enjoying it's second snow day of the year

The Great Challenge: Day Ten ...


Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with .. (January 10, 2011)

For all the crazy, wild, random adventures I do in my lifetime .. I always know it is you that will be right there by my side. You are my partner in crime, my best friend, and the one I can always, truly be myself around. I love you. I miss our goofy... faces and laughs. Hurry home, Soldier so we can continue making great memories together.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment