Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Great Challenge: Day Twenty-nine ...


Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile .. (January 29, 2011)

These are just two of many photo's that make me smile. If I could. I would post my entire collection of photographs that I have. Such amazing, fun, and in their own way meaningful memories.

On left - Little drunkies while on our cruise to the Caribbean. We stopped
in Cozumel, Mexico and attempted to hit every bar we saw walking down the street. We only made it to one more after this then ended up passing out for the entire rest of the night, ordered some delicious fatty room service and then slept some more. Lol. Priceless memories.

On right - Halloween 2009. My wonderful man of mine went as a pedafile. Yes. This is who I am spending the rest of my life with. Lol. This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. It was after a game of flip cup, which Soldier did soo amazing at ;). He was just standing there, not sure what he was looking at. But the look on his face and the way he is standing .. I just find hilarious. I love this man :). Lol.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment