Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Great Challenge: Day Nine ...

You know, I am having a blast doing this photo challenege .. But I thought before I started it that it would make time go by faster. I was wrong. It is making January drag right on by. It is probably because I am anticipating the next day to post another photograph and then I realize .. Oh man, we are only on January 9th. But I just have to keep thinking that when I am finished with this 30-day photo challenge, I am 30 days closer to Soldier being home. *Sigh* It sounds easy in words, I just wish January and the rest of the months will hurry on up.

Anyway .. Here you go ...


Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most .. (January 9, 2011)

My Daddy - He has always been my huge supporter and my rock when it came to sports. He would always push me harder and pick me up when I felt like I couldn't do it anymore. I'm forever your little cannon-ball. I love you Daddy. Thank you for all the encouraging words through all of my sports and for always being my number one fan. Xoxo

My Mommy - She is my best friend and the one I turn to for everything and anything. She has mended my broken heart, been my shoulder to cry on, and is the person to listen to me vent and rant about all my problems, no matter the time or place. She has made me who I am today and without her, I would have been competely lost. I love you Mommy. Forever your baby girl. Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment