Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Run, Forest, RUN! ...

Yesterday was my first day for training for a half-marathon in May. I have always been huge into running, especially since my one passion is Soccer which contains a ton of running. So I have always wanted to accomplish a marathon of some sort. Some other girls and I are beginning to train and hopefully come May we will reach our goals and be able to accomplish a half-marathon. We are hoping to do some fun, little 5K's at the end of each month up until May. I don't think we are going to be crazy and plan to finish in the top ten or anything .. But as long as I finish at a decent time, I will be just as happy. I love running, I love being able to set a goal and stay determined to reach it.  I will keep ya'll updated as much as I can. So far .. I have been running a consistent three to five miles a day. So I am hoping to inch that up each day. So, on that note .. Wish me luck!


The Great Challenge: Day Eighteen ...


Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity .. (January 18, 2011)

I can be the most self-confident person one day .. And the next, I can be the most insecure person.

I'm not afraid to admit that. I am a normal human being with plenty of flaws .. I need reassurance more than you know. I am afraid of never being good enough. That I will fail in school or that I won't make my parents or Soldier proud.

I am imperfectly perfect .. And I wouldn't change a certain thing about me. My flaws and insecurity make me who I am today, and Soldier obviously loves me for all of me .. Flaws, insecurities, and imperfectness and all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment