Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Non-talkative ...

Haven't had too much to blog about lately, besides doing the every day photo challenge. I will write again soon, I am sure something will come up within the next few days. So now I am off to the gym and to get the car serviced, oh joy. Hope ya'll have a good rest of the week. School starts for me on Monday. Thank goodness, I have been so bored and needing something to preoccupy me for the rest of this deployment. I love counting down deployments with school and their semesters. Once I am done witht his semester we will only have a few months left. Woot-woot. Something definitly to look forward to and work hard towards.

But now to continue on with the photo challenge ...

The Great Challenge: Day Five ...



Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory .. (January 5, 2011)

This is just ONE of my favorite memories .. Welcoming home Soldier after our first 15-month deployment to Iraq back in December 2008.

We had gone 10 months without seeing each other and that feeling of seeing, hugging, kissing, and being with him for that first time again ... is unexaplainable and unimaginable. I fell in love all over again. I cannot wait for our homecoming this year. I love you.


1 comment: