Monday, January 24, 2011

The Great Challenge: Day Twenty-four ...

No new information from Soldier. He has been grounded until he gets some MRI results from the doctor. He is doing okay, but getting extremely anxious to get back out in the fight. Typical. He is hoping to get results either today or tomorrow. Keep us in your thoughts.

Until next time ...

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change .. (January 24, 2011)

Rescuing Sammy was one of the best feelings in the world. We do not know his backstory, but he was just left and tied to the door of the no-kill shelter .. He spent a YEAR in the shelter before we came into his life and adopted him. He is the most sweetest,
most gentle dog. He has such great manners and you can truly see how happy he is to have such a great home and parents :).

Each time I see a commercial or TV show about animal cruelty, my heart breaks. I look at my two dogs and am so thankful they have the life they do. If I had the money and land I would adopt so many more and make sure they all have good homes.

Eff' those people that abuse their animals. Let's give you a beating and see how you like it. Shame on you. I hope you rot in hell.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment