Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Great Challenge: Day Thirteen ...

Nothing special to write about today .. Had my "actual" first day of class this week since the last three days were snow/ice days and it was cancelled. I still had my online classes but it was nice to be in the classroom and walking around on campus. My teacher made a funny today. I was in my Crime Scene Processing class and she asked us if we wanted to go to the school morgue to identify and fingerprint dead bodies. We all said .. YES! Of course. We are all sick-minded, it's great. Then she said .. "Alright, I'll take you to do the dead guy .. Well, not do haha .. But fingerprint him." It was hilarious, we all laughed. She is a fun teacher, I had her last semester and now have her for two classes this semester. I am thinking of looking into taking a Private Investigator course this summer which is only about four to six months long. Then I would be certified. Pretty neat. Also, my teacher told us how she is a certified bomb technician and used to work for the Department of Defense. I stayed after class and talked to her about her experience and where she went to get certified. It is only a seven week course at Texas A&M. I am considering on doing it. Not sure when, but I think it would be awesome to be certified in that and hey .. It can't hurt to add that to my resume! I have to talk to Soldier about all these big decisions .. Since his career takes some priority due to the Army controlling where we live and what all else goes on in our lives. Plus, we want to start trying for babies once he is home from deployment, so going to Texas for seven weeks, pregnant, might be a little tough. Bleh .. Decisions, decisions. It will all work out in some way or another. I am sure of it! Everything happens for a reason, I always and will always believe in that.

Until next time ...


Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist .. (January 13, 2011)

I obviously have more than one :)

My girls - Sara and Missy get me through all of my rollercoaster of times and whenever I need a pick-me-up, they are always there through it all.

The Band Perry && Caitlin and Will - My current favorite band as of today. I switch artists like every week. But they have stuck around for almost a month now. They keep me sane during this deployment. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment