Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Great Challenge: Day Nineteen ...


Day 19 - A picture and a letter .. (January 19, 2011)

Dear my Brother Tony, Sister-in-law Kelly, and my adorable Niece Sofia,
I miss you three more than words could express. I am so incredibly happy for you three and Sofia has truly stolen my heart. I cannot wait to see you three again and next time Soldier will be home to meet his Niece that he is dying to see. She is absolutely gorgeous and is such a lucky baby to have great parents like you two. Tony, you have always been such an inspiration to me in all your determination and dedication. You have taught me to never give up on any of my dreams. I love you and am so lucky to call you my brother. Kelly, you are such a gorgeous woman .. Inside and out and I cannot express my gratitude for keeping my brother so incredibly happy. You three deserve nothing more in this world than love and happiness! :)
Xoxo,
Auntie Sarah
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment