Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow ...

"I love ya .. Tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow .. They'll be sun"

I am so exhausted I am not sure how I am still so incredibly giddy. I have been cleaning for what feels like forever and the house is finally clean. Finally done. Well .. Until the boys reek havic tomorrow and mess it all up before Soldier gets home.

*Sigh* I did the best I could to keep it spotless. He will probably not even notice and just want to sleep immediately. I don't blame him. Poor guy, just called me and sounded like he was about to fall asleep right on the phone. Well he will be getting some much-needed sleep very, very soon! Eeeek. Too exciting.

Our turn is finally here. Fin-a-lly! I have waited eight months for this reunion. Although it is just R&R. It is still a reunion. A long time away from one another and it is going to be incredibly amazing to see and kiss and just never let him go for the entire two weeks I have him for. I know it will all be perfect in it's own little way.

I just wanted to write a little to let ya'll know I will most likely be MIA for the next 14/15 days while Soldier is home. But don't you even worry .. I will update with pictures and videos and everything once I am not busy.

I am hoping to capture the reunion with the boys and Soldier on video .. So be on the look out for that one! I think I am more excited for the reunion with the boys rather than my own .. Wait, a second. Noooo. I lied. Well, maybe not. I think it's a close tie. All I know is that I cannot wait to have him in my arms again. Wish me luck on getting a (semi) decent amount of sleep tonight .. If I can even fall asleep. Sheesh. Stupid anxious and giddy feelings. Well, they're not stupid. But .. You know what I mean!

Lots to look forward to! Take care everyone. Be back in a while.

Until next time ...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he is traveling much faster then Chris. Haha and I gave you a blog award! I got one and you are supposed to send one to somebody else. So look at my page and there ya go lady! Enjoy R&R!

    ReplyDelete