Thursday, March 3, 2011

Link, link, link it up ...

Head over to Goodnight Moon and link up your "feeling" this week.

Take a moment. Think it over. What are you truly feeling this week. Express it. And what better way than through music. Awh, I love music. Does the body good.

Soldier and I's song. One of many. Well not really, but we always dance and have fun to this song. I posted some of the lyrics to his Facebook wall a long time ago and when I woke up the next morning I found notifcations in my email saying how perverted we are.

Hmm, who would have thought that the lyrics "you spin my head right round, right round .. When you go down .. When you go down, down" was sexual? Get your mind out of the gutters.

Tee-hee.

;)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I know, I know. I need to update. This weekend. Promise.

Until next time ...

2 comments:

  1. Well, I personally love this song *wink! So glad you posted it...it's a "real" song;)

    Thanks for linking up girlie! See you next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower...found you over at Goodnight Moon's linky. What a fun song!

    ReplyDelete