Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog Award ...

Well .. Gee. I just received my first blog award :)



I can't thank Allison, from Our Piece of Paradise, enough. This really means a lot to me because I just started blogging a couple months ago and am slowly gaining some followers. It is nice to get out my thoughts, frustrations, sadness, or any other emotion I am feeling through writing .. And to have people want to read and, at times, comment back. It makes me feel all warm inside.

So not only a big thanks to Allison for this award .. But to everyone else following and enjoying my blog! It is greatly appreciated.

So here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award the blogs you feel deserve the award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

Seven things about myself:
1. I hate pulling weeds. I refuse to do it.
2. I have a weakness for swedish fish and sour patch kids.
3. I am 3/4 Italian.
4. I studied Sign Language for two semesters. I miss it and want to become fluent in it.
5. I keep my inner teenager alive by watching Saved By The Bell every weekday morning.
6. I used to dance ballet for four years in high school. Miss it everyday.
7. I am a goof ball and I am more book-smart than street-smart. Just ask Soldier. I say some of the stupidest things .. But it makes him laugh, so it works out in the end.

Some of the blogs I love to follow and am always curious to see what is written next ...

The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S.

&&

Waiting for the Welcome Home Marine

Now on to do my preparations for Soldier's R&R homecoming. Time to get all prettified and to get the dogs ready for all our reunions!

Until next time ...

1 comment: