Friday, February 18, 2011

Too. Tired. To. Write ...

Wow. I have been absolutely exhausted lately. I am not sure what it is but this week has just completely drained me.

I will write a good long updated blog by the end of this weekend. Promise. You have my word. Which .. Is a big deal. I don't go back on my word. So, hold me to it.

I think the anticipation leading up to R&R time has just been sucking the life out of me. I am trying to stay on track with school and also trying to slide ahead so I can be (semi) worry free when R&R rolls around. *Sigh* .. Is it time yet? Oh, so soon. Make it happen. Tomorrow? Please.

I am off to bed though .. And by bed, I mean the couch. I have had this needing desire to sleep on the couch with my boys the past several days, no wait .. That's a lie, more like weeks going on months. I don't know what it is. I don't understand it. I have never had a problem sleeping in our bed and now .. Out of nowhere, it just hit me. I do not want to sleep in our bed. Not yet. Not until he's home. Dramatic? A bit? .. Eh, oh well. To each their own .. And my own is sleeping on the couch with my boys. It's just a phase. It will die down and eventually go away .. Or at least I am hoping. Grrrr.

Off to bed. Off to dream. Hoping it is good dreams tonight.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment