Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trying new things ...

So I went paintballing for the first time a couple weekends ago. One of the wives in our unit has free passes and all we need to pay for is the ammunition (paintballs). Well we thought it would just be like a two hour thing at most, well when we got there we find out that you play until you are out of paintballs and even if you run out, you can just buy more. So it turned into an ALL day thing. We were there for six hours, played seven games, and our team won all seven! I left with four nice welts but two of them were pretty bad since one of the wives I was with didn't know how to use her gun properly and shot me once on my left back and then again in the middle of a game on my left thigh. It was hilarious. It hurt for a bit but we couldn't help but die laugh when it happened. Then we had to go home and when our husbands called, we had to confess that the only way we shot someone or got hit was by each other. Let's just say, it was really good to hear my husband laugh :). I told him I took his advice that he gave me and tried my best to be as good as he could be. I still need a lot of practice to be up to his level, and that was only with paintballs. All in all, it was such a fun girls day out, I recommend paintballing to anyone who wants to try. You definitly get your workout in there, just prepare for an all day event.

Here are some pictures from that day :). Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment