Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Craig Morgan Concert ...

There was a Craig Morgan concert on Pope Air Force Base for all service members, their families, and civilians to come and watch and enjoy all sorts of entertainment. I went along with some of the other wives from our unit and we had a blast! Earlier that day, I went to a special meet and greet with him and got his signature! I had not been to a concert in a long time, and what better way than to go to a country music star who is veteran of the United States Army! (And the fact that I love his music). He used to be assigned to the 101st Airborne division and also one of Fort Bragg's most known units; the 82nd Airborne. We ate way too much funnel cake, rode a mechanical bull (my first time! and I stayed on the longest!), danced, and sang the night away. It was a lot of fun and some good times for all of us to be able to get our minds off the deployment and have some innocent good fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment