Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First Blog Post. :)

Well, hello!

This is my first blog and I just thought I would start by saying a little bit about myself. My names Sarah. I  just turned 21 at the end of October and am currently a full-time student trying to achieve my bachelor's degree in Forensic Science. Yes .. I want to be a CSI like on the TV shows. I am originally from California, born and raised. I miss it at times, but also I am enjoying all my new and fun experiences out here in North Carolina. I have always found the East Coast to be absolutely gorgeous and now I am given the chance to live on this part of the country. It will definitly be hard to go back to California after living here. I have played soccer, pretty much, all my life. It is my one true passion and although I have been out of the game for a while, I am trying to get back into it on a co-ed team or pick up games on the weekend. I miss my Soldier more and more everyday, but keeping myself busy is what gets me through and keeps me strong. I know he loves what he does and I support him fully in all that he does for this country. We will be married for two years this coming May. However, he takes his R&R in March so we will be celebrating alone for this anniversary. Something we both are used to due to our circumstances. There is always time to make up for it when he's home. We have two boys named Major and Sammy. Yes, not actual children.. Just dogs for right now. Until he comes home and we start the baby making process :). We are both very ready to be parents, hopefully to a baby boy .. But we will be happy with whatever comes out healthy! :) Well this is just a little bit about me. I hope ya'll enjoy my blog and I will try to update it as much as I can. I'll try to be entertaining. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment