Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Like Riding A Bike ...

That's what they told me when I went ice skating for the first time since I was like seven! It was like riding a bike, once you got on the ice it was a little wobbly but once you let go of the edge after a couple skate, you got the hang of it and it was so hard to get me off the ice. It was my friend's daughter's 8th birthday party at the ice skating rink on Fort Bragg. I was able to bring my inner child out to play and she got along with all the little eight and nine year olds there and was skating all over the ice trying to hard to land that one legged stunt. Needless to say, I was still wobbly by the end of the night. I am pretty sure it takes more than one night to become a professional ice skater ;). It was a great night that was spent with some great friends, young and adult. I cannot wait to go again, I mean what is the holiday season without some ice skating! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment