Thursday, July 14, 2011

Link up ...



 

I miss California .. Plain and simple.
We head back for a visit at the end of this month. Soldier hasn't been home in almost two years now and it's been almost eight months for me.
Needless to say .. It is well overdue.
We are both giddy and anxious like it is Christmas time.
No matter where the Army sends us and where we call home .. California will always have our hearts.
Plus .. This song always reminds me of the OC. Soldier's girlfriend is Summer and my boyfriend is the ever so sexy and bad boy Volchok. :)

 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Until next time ...

4 comments:

  1. I love this song. I love the O.C. too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris and I may be from Alabama, but we are both BIG O.C. fans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is seriously such a small world! I can't believe you know Brad :) he's been my hubby's best friend since they were little babies! and I love Tenaya she's such a sweetheart!

    sorry if you get this twice..I tried responding on email too and I don't think it worked! :)

    ReplyDelete