Thursday, June 30, 2011

Double life ...

Do you ever feel like someone else got lucky enough to live your life ...

Yeah, I've felt that way for certain situations. Sucks.

I mean, don't get me wrong .. I am more than happy for that specific person, well I should be since it's the life I wish to have at that moment.

Moreso, I am happy for them because they do deserve it .. Well some people.

Anyways .. I feel that there are several certain people that are living different situations that I wish me and Soldier could be living. Maybe luck just is not on our side as of right now.

Everything happens for a reason .. Right? I am sure there is a reason why those people get lucky and Soldier and I are patiently waiting for our turn.

Bleh. Am I making any sense? I don't feel like getting into specifics because I have been told too many times that I am worrying over nothing and that when the time is right .. It will come.

I know, I know. I can't hear that enough, but sometimes that is just not what I want to hear.

I am not a patient person .. Well, actually I am since I have waited for Soldier for x amount of months while he plays kill the bad guys.

But, I am not a patient person when it comes to things that I want to be happening right now. I know things take time and they do not happen over night .. But god damn it .. I want it now! *stomps feet*

*Sigh* .. Just keep waiting, patiently. Feels like that is so common in my life. Not that it's a bad thing, just I think "patience" should be my life moto.

Good things come to those who wait .. And even better things to those who wait longer!

Apologies for the ramblings .. My mind is all over the place and I just had a need to get it written out rather than staying in there and causing more worry, stress, and impatientness. (If that is even a word)

Hopefully next blog makes more sense and is in a better mood.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment